Trouble advancing to the next lesson:
- Our school requires that you watch at least 90% of a video lesson in one sitting before you can advance to the next one. If you used the 'back' button or 'refresh' on your browser, you will probably need to let the video play to 90% completion before you can advance to the next lesson (or complete the course if you're on the final lesson).
- Teachable, the platform that hosts our school, recommends that you use a Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser to access your courses, as those tend to provide the best browser experience for users.
Trouble playing a video:
If you're using one of those browsers and still experiencing an issue, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- First, temporarily disable any adblocker extensions you may have installed into your browser.
- Since many issues can be caused by saved browsing data, you should try clearing your browser cache next.
- If this doesn't work, then we also recommend trying again while using a private (incognito) browser window.
- If you're still having issues, then it's important to make sure that your browser is up to date, running the most recent available version. So please try to update your browser next.
- If an updated browser doesn't resolve the issue, the next step is to try a different browser. We recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Finally, please try using a different network connection.
Specific to Firefox users:
- Firefox's "tracking protection" features may default to blocking our video player, which causes errors. A potential workaround would be to disable this feature to see if this solves the problem. For a detailed look at how to do this, please see this page from Mozilla support.
If you need additional help resolving a tech issue, please reach out directly to Teachable's Customer Support Team by emailing them at [email protected] and they'll be happy to assist you.